RISK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & CONSENT FORM
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT DOCUMENT: YOU MUST READ IT BEFORE SUBMITTING
- The Fun Farm High Ropes course (‘’The Activity’’) is an aerial obstacle course where, once an instructor has attached a participant to the safety system, he or she cannot become detached.
- I have carefully considered all of the risks involved in undertaking the activity, including the risk of bumps, scrapes, cuts, bruises and other injuries and agree to undertake the activity and give consent for the child(ren) listed below to participate in this activity.
- To reduce the risks I agree to follow all instructions set out in the Fun Farm High Ropes Booking Terms and Conditions and Safety Rules, along with all instructions given to me by Fun Farm staff before, and during, use of the High Ropes course.
- I agree that I am responsible for any children in my care and undertake to ensure that he/she/they read, understand and will follow the instructions set out in the safety rules and oral instructions mentioned above. I declare that I am 18 years or older.
- I understand that Fun Farm accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or injury caused by, or during, participation in the activity, except where the loss, damage or injury was caused directly by negligence of Fun Farm.
- I certify that I and any child(ren) I am signing for, do not have any physical injury, behavioural or medical condition which might make it more likely that I/he/she/they will be involved in an incident which could result in injury to myself/him/her/themselves or others. If in doubt please check with the child’s parent or guardian.
- I confirm that if I am not the parent/legal guardian of the child(ren) I have authority from the child(ren)’s parent or guardian to sign this form.
- I confirm that I am not, and any child(ren) I am signing for is/are not, under the adverse influence of drink or drugs